eWaste Program - Terms & Conditions :
- The eWaste Programme is applicable for products manufactured and supplied by Acer India (Pvt) Ltd., either directly or through its authorised distributor/reseller for use within India. For this purpose, the serial number and invoice number must be provided at the appropriate place in the eWaste Request Form (eRF).
- Acer India will not entertain any eWaste return request if a valid email id is not provided.
- All communication to Acer India, for the purpose of eWaste return will be made by the eWaste RMA Coordinator (email@example.com). You are also requested to correspond only with this email address, for any queries related to eWaste return.
- After logging in the request for disposal, Acer India will e-mail you the eWaste RMA#, which must be quoted for all future correspondence with Acer India, in this regard. The machine should be couriered, to the below-mentioned address of Acer India, Bangalore, along with a copy of the email carrying the eWaste RMA#.
- On receipt of the machine, the eWaste coordinator will send an acknowledgement by email.
- Acer India will ensure disposal of the machine, and will email the certificate to this effect.
- Acer India will endeavor to complete the disposal process, including emailing the disposal certificate, within a period of 90 days from the date of receipt of the material at its Bangalore office.
- Acer India will undertake the above activities on a best-effort basis, and it will not be responsible for any delay, damage, or dispute arising out of force majeure or any other reason whatsoever.
Acer India (Pvt) Ltd.,
6th Floor, No.13,
(Next to Hosmat Hospital)
Bangalore - 560025.
Tel: +91-80-25329520, 25329521, 25329523.